RIFE THERAPY AND TREATMENT EXPLAINED
RIFE HEALING MEDICINE: SUPPRESSED AND MISUNDERSTOOD
The information in this article is an abstract drawn from many information sources, reflects the opinion of the Editors and should not to be construed as medical advice or as a claim for cures either stated or implied.
Rife therapy may be the most suppressed medical approach of all times. Here is a brief synopsis. We have chosen the works of the more recognized luminaries in the field, because, as with all alternative therapies, one must be cautious due to the many species and irresponsible “pretenders”.
Rife frequency therapy, put simply, is a term for the use of ultrasound to kill germs. This ultrasound can be produced in multiple ways but the ultimate effect is that it becomes sound inside the human body. Most every germ or pathogen has its own resonant frequency at which it will vibrate and shake until its structure is disrupted, much like the old adage about the opera singer shattering a wine glass with her voice. Most bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens, etc., have very weak outer cell walls and when the right "frequency" is aimed at them, they will dissolve and fall apart. For practical purposes, there is no danger to mammalian cell membranes and cell organelles, because they do not have structures that are permanently disrupted by Rife type ultrasound technology. Incidentally, the intensity of rife ultrasound is thousands of times less than the standard ultrasound they use to view babys in the womb! This is explained in more detail in some of the articles by Physicist and Inventor, Gary Wade like "Vibratory Energy Medicine". (Once the basic principles of this science are grasped, it is quite easy to see how this really works and how it can be applied to all manner of pathogen-based diseases.)
Although, not a magic bullet or a cure-all, the applications of this science are so wide and so effective, that even in Rife’s day, the orthodox authorities such as the FDA and AMA fought hard and long to keep this science away from the public’s awareness. (See "The Cancer Cure That Worked" by Barry Lynes and "The Politics In Healing" by Daniel Haley). Today, if a medical treatment is not drug or surgery based, it has small chance of surviving the gauntlet of governmental regulations and vested interests. Most people have to go outside the US (except for certain states where there is some limited freedom) in order to find doctors who are willing to treat them with effective alternative solutions like rife, ozone, etc. (For example, in Germany, as of 2004 there over eight thousand doctors and practitioners who routinely use medical grade ozone and over 15,000 European! Russia has been using ozone therapy now for over 15 years and Cuba is not far behind.). Of these alternative therapies, Rife approaches are super-effective and safe yet seriously under-represented.. ANYONE WHO IS SICK needs to know about this.
Some of the benefits of Rife compared to
other types of therapies
· Rife is ultrasound not electricity or magnetism. This ultrasound is thousands of times less in intensity than the ultrasound they use in fetal exams. Yet, it is a million times stronger than the original ultrasound Dr. Rife used to kill his original pathogens with his plasma tube device, (see various articles on site especially the Appendices and Alberta Canada Lectures).
· Rife is non-invasive in the sense that the skin is not broken and there is no damage to normal, healthy tissues and cells etc. The frequencies scanned through are purposely only in the range that are harmful to bacteria, viruses, parasites, etc.
· Rife can be used synergistically with other treatment modalities without the danger of harmful interactions as with drug therapy. There are certain contraindications for use but these are few and are thoroughly covered in the Treatment Protocols.
· Rife can be focused on a specific physical location where other modalities could not penetrate without surgery, or without losing effectiveness, e.g., periodontal and dental problems like the inside of the teeth and gums, the lungs, the arteries and arterioles, bones, joints, ligaments, etc. Many diseases are now known to be caused and/or aggravated by "leaky teeth and gums". see ARTICLE (This is not to imply the rife can replace Dentistry, but only that it is a valuable adjunct to proper Dental care.)
· Rife is non-toxic (little or no side effects other than the standard kill-off effect, i.e. Herxheimer, caused by any modality that destroys pathogens and necessitates the body having to clean up and detoxify the mess; this is a well known and documented effect of any treatment that actually works!) as opposed to most drugs, and is non-damaging to normal tissue in contrast to surgery. It has no ionizing radiation and so cannot cause damage to the immune system or DNA breakage, etc.
· Rife is currently being used by doctors in Germany and all over the world in conjunction with other effective therapies that have been declared illegal in the USA. Actually, there are 10 states and many brave practitioners in the US, who can use experimental modalities. However, Rife is unknown or very misunderstood by most MDs and even Chiropractors. This may be due to the prejudice against electro-medicine that has been fostered and taught since the early 1930’s with the advent of the FDA as an enforcer of drug-based, allopathic medicine. (There was a time in my memory, when the Chiropractors had to fight for their very existence to become part of the mainstream etc. I recall that John Wayne and Marlo Thomas were two of the stars that helped bring Chiropractic into the mainstream of public awareness as a viable health modality. Chiropractic nearly went the way of raw milk and clean water and air.)
· Rife is effective in most microbial-based diseases. For example, rife can be used in situations like rheumatic diseases where the pain-relieving results can seem mysterious until one realizes that....
"It is quite clear that autoimmunity plays a major role in the progression of rheumatoid arthritis. Most rheumatology investigators believe that an infectious agent causes rheumatoid arthritis. There is little agreement as to the involved organism. Investigators have proposed the following infectious agents: Human T-cell lymphotropic virus Type I, rubella virus, cytomegalovirus, herpesvirus, and mycoplasma." Dr. Mercola Website: FULL ARTICLE
This is only a general summary of the science of rife medicine. For further reading please see:
RifeTech Articles: http://www.rifeenergymedicine.com/