IMPORTANT NEWS and INFORMATION on how to get well, stay well and protect your health rights in this polluted and greedy world. Effective remedies to many so-called "incurable" conditons and diseases.

Monday, January 28, 2013

STOP KIDS FROM SMOKING: A CURE

I QUIT AND SO CAN YOU.

More and more kids are getting hooked on tobacco because they think it is cool.  Not to mention that it helps them cope with being teenagers in the first place.  It was a tough time for most of us unless we were fortunate to be in the cool group or what we called the “in crowd”.

I began when I was in 6th grade grabbing cigarette butts and lighting them up.  What a rush. I recall my first response was that it made me queasy and sick but wanting to be cool and kept going until it just felt good.  Even then, the pressure of all the people you looked up to smoking had a tremendous effect and even overcame my body’s natural rejection of the poison.  Little did I know how hard it would be to quit later in life, and how important!

Getting a kid to stop before they become addicted is much easier than later when the habit has become entrenched in the psyche and the system has become acclimatized to nicotine and the 2,500 other chemicals in most commercial brand smokes.  Ah, didn’t know that?  Yes in deedy.  You would not believe some of the chemicals they put in those little coffin nails, some of them quiet poison.  Did you know they use gun powder even in the paper to make it burn faster so you smoke more?  Not fair you say?

I found a way to stop this nasty habit that is relatively easy, painless (yes really), and natural. And best of all,  it is permanent.  In the last 35 years I have only had a brief craving for a smoke once or twice and it went away in a few moments. No hypnosis, no drugs. It is all natural and it really works.

I think you had better try it before the guy who sells it figures out he could make more money selling it to the tobacco companies so they could suppress it.  Once he starts selling it for real, he may become a threat to the tobacco companies when people learn how easy it is to take control of their life back.  (I think because he is a Shaman he does not care that much about money.  Crazy huh?)

How much do smokers pay for their habit these days?  I have no idea but I know in New York it is absolutely ridiculous.  Tobacco itself may not be that harmful, after all people have smoked all over the world for centuries with little trouble. it is the multitude of additives that they put in from growing to manufacture that causes people so much harm combined with the terrible state of health most people are in due to the horrible diet and 55,000 untested chemicals that enter our bodies through various avenues. If you must smoke at least do it with an organic or very natural brand, if you can even find one.  Remember, the smog and low oxygen level in cities just magnifies the effect of the smoke.  Sulfur dioxide, one of the many pollutants in processed tobacco, paralyses the cilia for about 30 minutes,(little wavy things that clean our lungs) thus rendering your body’s attempt to get rid of the particulates in smoke moot.

But don’t let your kids get hooked for life.  Give them this method and make them follow through.  They will love you for it later, because they will not have to have lung removed.  They may even be able to get that Letter Sweater and be popular with the opposite sex.  Use whatever motivation you must, whether it be sports or just playing the trumpet better;  but do it. I wish someone had helped me when I was a kid. I did it for myself when I got into high school because I wanted to do gymnastics and other sports.  And, when I think about it, I actually used this guys method although unconsciously.  But it did work along with my desire to quit. Give it a try.